Friday, May 16, 2014

Unexpectable happen!

Unexpectable happen!:(
May 13 2014
(tuesday)
Like I've said earlier...Someting unexpected happen....But its not sure yet im too nervous.

We went to a labaratory clinic today.I think the time we go their is 9 am.I have to take some labaratory test like CBC,URINALYSIS & XRAY.I have to take those examinations because that are the requirements to be enroll in a UNIVERSITY.Yes i am a college now.Freshmen.

After I finished the lab test.The doctor told us to come back 5 pm.

5 pm-unexpected happen begins.
My mother and I go to the lab clinic exactly 4:30 pm.We dont want to be late.We got my URINALYSIS & CBC. Were waiting my XRAY lab test so we wait until 6:00 pm and the XRAY Boy(i dont what do you called to the deliver of xrays.Hehehe.).
But it is not finish cause they need some tiping chenes in the xray.

7:00 am.We recieve my xray result and there is a problem in my xray.
The reader of the xray told us that he see a suspecious object in my xray.It is not sure.
The suspecious object-he tnink it is TB....
But my mother think its imposible cause of some reason:
1.Im so fat.
2.We dont see some symtoms.

For sure we do some another test cause another requirement is to have medical clearance but i did not get such clearance cauze of the xray result.So to have clearance I need again to have a xray test but in another angle.

You think that i might be a over acting person.Yes its true.Its in my personality.
BTW
That lab test for me can be a memorable  experienced cauze it is my first time to take all the labaratory test.

Prayer can help us to have a trust in ourselves and have faith to Jehovah God and to be positive all the time.

Always think that        "(Jehovah) He cares for you" -1 Peter 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment