I don't know why I am unhappy right now. I can't help myself not to cry. Kulang na kulang talaga ako. You know, I feel like Im not full. I think I just missed my mother so much. I love her and sobrang ka- sad lang dahil wala sya sa graduation ng kapatid ko lalo na sa graduation ko. She is so very very nice to me and I know she loves me so much. And it makes me cry like now. Grabe sobrang umiiyak ako habang nagta type. She's my inspiration to continue din to study eh. She told me to continue studying, balik ako sa pag-aaral. Im so sad im so sad right now. Di ko alam baka sa graduation ko sobrang iiyak talaga ako. I know she is so proud for the two of us na we continue to fight without her.
( picture namin pala ni mama when she attended my recognition day when I was 1st year highschool hehe. Top 4 kasi ako nun pero section 2 haha. Best moments ko yan noong highschool :)) )
I hate scrolling fb talga tuwing march- april before. I don't want to see post about graduations kasi eh. But now, I hate it parin. Not that because of graduation posts but I hate seeing post of parents how proud they are to their sons and daughters. I can't help myself be envious. I'm so envy to them. Bitter right? haha. Alam ko if mama is here, she's proud to us and she will also post to her sns account about how she is proud to us too. But walang ganun na eh. Wala na sya. Nakakapanghinayang.
Anyways, I need myself to calm down.
Mama, I will fulfill what you want for us and also what Jehovah want for us. See you in paradise. I love you mama :) Saranghae. Nomu nomu.

No comments:
Post a Comment