Lately, I am so stressed again but I'm trying to be strong for my family. Now that I'm finished in the phase of being a student, I do have a big responsibility to them. But sadly , one month have passed staying here in our new house,I felt that there had a wrong decision.Really. I regret the decision my father made to stay near our relatives and transfer here but I don't want to blame him because I saw how he dedicated and persistent to support and take care his siblings -us. I know sometimes he is tired but he's trying to find a way to pay the bills we have. Water bills, Electrical bills, House rent and some debt he has. He can't do it only by himself and only by his scanty salary.I feel sorry to him because as of now I am an unemployed person who's looking for a job and I can't help him. So I don't have any rights to scold him or to have a grudge on him. I appreciate all he do for us and I am very thankful.
Nararamdaman ko na nung lumipat kami dito, bumabalik kami sa dati naming buhay. Na we don't have any food to it nor things we need to use. So that's why I feel so sad but sobrang pinipilit kong magpakatatag. I always pray to Jehovah to help us and to guide us at 'di nya ako binibigo. Hindi nya binibigo ang mga lingkod nya.
Wala man kaming natatanggap na tulong sa mga kamag-anak namin dahil alam ko pareparehas kaming naghihirap pero sa tulong ni Jehovah nakaka survive kami. Yung pagpapala nya ramdam ko araw-araw. At naaalala ko si Mama. Ayaw kong umiyak pero naiiyak ako ngayon kasi nararamdaman ko talaga tulong ni Jehova. Nandiyan si April, si Mame Cha, mga kapatid para tulungan ako, kami.
Grabe 'di ko expect ito but pinagpala ako. Araw- araw.
I remember this bible verse :
"So never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Each day has enough of its own troubles." (Matthew 6:34)
and I know Jehovah will provide me what I need.
"Do not be afraid, for I am with you.
Do not be anxious, for I am your God.
I will fortify you, yes, I will help you,
I will really hold on to you with my right hand of righteousness." (Isaiah 41:10)
P.S. I tried to speak english hahhaah xD pasensya na sa grammar. I'm trying hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment