Hi! Im writing down because i can't fully understand myself. There is something i hide long time ago and i don't know or how can i resolve this. Sobrang bigat nya sa damdamin na i've been cried many times because of this. I can't handle my emotions lately. I think since my mother died , i started to be a different person. I have this persona na im afraid to people. To be judge, to be humiliated and to be suffer. Ang bigat nya kasi no one is on me. Di ko sya pwedeng ishare kung kani-kanino. Im afraid to be mis-judge by anyone. So i feel burden right now.
There are things that you didn't expect to come, to experience. I am so afraid to sleep lately. My heart pounds when i hear things that keeps on bothering me. I hate nightmares. I think sana nightmares iyon. I didn't expect na ma eexperience ko ang gantong bagay. I don't think that i can live any more. Im so depressed and fucked up. Please somebody help me. Emotionally.

No comments:
Post a Comment